The beauty secret for models and celebrities. 24K Pure Gold Eye Treatment lifts and the delicate skin surrounding the eye, creating a smooth and radiant look. The mask’s special combination of a corrective anti-wrinkle mask with gold leaf contains a blend of cell-renewing ingredients proven to enhance skin elasticity, texture and tone and peptides such as Hexpeptide8, that helps reduce wrinkle depth and relax facial tension. Enriched with gold leaf and naturally moisturizing ingredients such as peach extract, red tea, coenzyme 10 and Hyaluronic acid, the treatment soothe redness and treat fine lines, evening skin tone giving your face a healthy glow.
• Promotes and stimulates skin cell renewal
• Moisturizes and softens the skin
• Helps alleviate dark circles and puffiness
• Promotes collagen growth
• Helps firm skin
• Reduces dryness and wrinkles, giving eyes a more youthful appearance
• Slows the natural decline of collagen production
How To Use
1. Clean your entire face with Mimi Luzon “”Day Off Cleansing Water”” or other cleanser
2. Apply the Corrective Anti-wrinkle mask and massage into the skin under the eyes and leave on skin.
3. Place a gold eye leaf on each eye – follow the eye shape.
Important: Do not directly touch the gold leaves, only touch the silk paper. Total use: one pair of eye gold leaves for each treatment.
4. Wet your fingers and massage the mask into the skin using circular motion..
5. Your Glow! Complete the treatment with a suitable moisturizer and get your Glow!
Gold Mask Pure 24k gold, Corrective Anti-Wrinkle Mask Purified Water (Aqua), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Co-Enzyme Q10, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Extract, Squalane, Glycolipids, Polyacrylate-13, Anthemus Noblis (Chamomile) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Flower (Neroli) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.