Hyaluronic acid (H.A. or Sodium Hyaluronate) is found throughout the body for structural support.* It acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues by helping to thicken synovial fluid， pulling water into the joints and supporting connective tissue structures.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• Promotes healthier, supple skin (120-240mg – 1 month)
• Relieve joints pain (80-200mg, 2 months)
• Relieve dry eye and discomfort
• Preserve bone strength (osteoporosis)
• Speeding up wound healing (after acne treat)!
• Can reduce wrinkles, redness and dermatitis!