Vitamin E is a major antioxidant and the primary defense against cell damage
• It is an antioxidant that helps to slow down processes that damage cells.
• Apply vitamin E to the skin directly can keep it from aging and reduce skin damage caused by UV irradiation. Make excellent moisturizer for dry, patchy areas of skin.
(*Our vitamin E supplement come in the form of capsules that can be broken open and used directly on dry areas).
• Can treat a variety of skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
• Vitamin E reducing itching and ease eczema (red skin).
• Preventing or minimizing the appearance of scars. (applied to the skin, taken on a supplement or both)
• Preventing or treating fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E may help the skin look more youthful and less wrinkled.
• Promoting nail health. Vitamin E prevent yellow syndrome, which causes peeling, cracked and yellowing nails.
The moisturizing benefits may also support nail health by preventing dry skin around the nail bed.
• In addition, this vitamin is also good for treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels. (Including heart attack, chest pain, leg pain, high blood pressure).
• Women can use this vitamin for preventing PMS (premenstrual syndrome), painful periods, menopausal syndrome, not flashes.